Receive an official BS Laureate Nominee certificate
(suitable for framing).
We reserve the right to ignore any nomination we deem to be insufficiently bullshitty.
- Analysis Paralysis – Not ever knowing enough to act, a.k.a. ‘The Bullshit of Infinite Possibilities.’
- Colossal – A lie so big no one would believe that someone could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.
- Magical – Playing tricks to make things seem like what they aren’t.
- Mountainous – Using a mountain of bullshit to bury bad things.
- Nonsense – Bullshit that sounds like it means something but doesn’t.
- Pseudo-Profound – Nonsense that sounds profound.
- Smorgasbord – More than one flavor of bullshit in a bullshit buffet.
- Spin – Making bad things sound like good things.
- Stunning – Bullshit that takes your breath away.